Roby

Huskerpapa

Wow!

I have to say thank you guys for the praises and expectations I am proud to join the husker fan base

Cant wait for the season to start

I know Isaiah apreciates it as well

Sent from my LGUS992 using Tapatalk

First Post!   welcome.gif to the Board!

(I'm presuming you're related!  ;))

Sorry new to this type of thing

Welcome.  Glad to have you.

Gotta say -- and you've probably read me say on here several times -- but I'm looking forward to seeing Isaiah as much as any Husker recruit in a long time.  I truly believe, at his size (length) and with his mobility and ball skills, he could be truly special.

The question I have for you is to settle what could be a bit of a debate:  Do you think Isaiah can play the 2-guard at this level?  Or is he projecting as more of a 3?

What is his 3-point shooting like?  Is he skilled enough of a perimeter shooter to stretch a defense?

Thanks!

Again, really looking forward to Isaiah joining our program. 

Wow!

I have to say thank you guys for the praises and expectations I am proud to join the husker fan base

Yes im his dad

"Yes im his dad"   Well then  welcome2.gif  ;)

So glad to see you joining the ranks; pretty cool having parents of players on the Board. There are a couple of Lady Husker Dads on the WBB forum that are valued members:  'dlrrk' (Rachel Blackburn) & 'Actualfacts1' (incoming recruit Nicea Eliely).

Wow!

Yes im his dad

Welcome to HHC, RR! GBR

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry new to this type of thing

Welcome. Glad to have you.

Gotta say -- and you've probably read me say on here several times -- but I'm looking forward to seeing Isaiah as much as any Husker recruit in a long time. I truly believe, at his size (length) and with his mobility and ball skills, he could be truly special.

The question I have for you is to settle what could be a bit of a debate: Do you think Isaiah can play the 2-guard at this level? Or is he projecting as more of a 3?

Just saw this

im sure depending on match ups of course that he could defend 1-4 and 5 if the matchups right

But i see him as a point forward so i guess the 3. He's getting better and better as far as shooting goes i feel he could do those things you asked and working on it all the time https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=976008222512355&id=100003095600420

Yea cant wait till they release it idk when thatll be tho https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=976893512423826&id=100003095600420

34 in. Vert is highest on team i'll give ya 1 guess

Ain't no doubtaboutit. It's my boy Isaiah. Go back to his recruiting thread. Me and Kamdyman have been high on Zay since he was practically in junior high.