How successful we are ...

the real question is... should we add a big like jordy that may need a year or 2 of development, or bring in a grad transfer that gives us 12 and 7 for 1 year?

Both if you can. 

This

Norm, I am hoping for the world, but my gut tells me we have finished out recruiting for this year.

As I watch some of the teams that are in the different tournaments they do not have a big or a big that is very good.  HOWEVER,

they almost all play in a conference where they can get away with this.

Seems like many teams are going to a bunch of guys all about the same size and just run and shoot.  But if you aren't making shots or run into that tall teams it is over.

I would like to add a GOOD, SERVICEABLE center to add to the team.  

the real question is... should we add a big like jordy that may need a year or 2 of development, or bring in a grad transfer that gives us 12 and 7 for 1 year?

Both if you can. 

as of right now, we can only add 1. could change in the next couple weeks, but right now it's 1

Guessing the IF Miles could get both, there were be a second spot open.

Both if you can. 

as of right now, we can only add 1. could change in the next couple weeks, but right now it's 1

I doubt Miles is recruiting like he only has 1 scholorship to give.  If he can find a good freshmen big and a guy who could average 12&7 he's going to make room for them IMO. 

I get the sense we'll have at least one player leave, possibly more.

My priorities would be:

Grad transfer big (mystery Louisville guy?)

Jordy

Freshman shooting guard transfer (to eventually join our 2016 class.)

I just think we need another good guard.

This...