Availability

B1GN

Other than Theriot and Clark,has anyone else been ruled out for Thursdays game?

I know there's been talk that Rachel Blackburn will need some surgery after the season,and Jess has been in a walking boot.

Has the nearly 2 weeks off since we last played changed anything in regards to their availability?

BAD news on this topic per the sports tonight:  We have been practicing with 6.  In addition to those we knew about, Kalenta is questionable with a foot injury.   And Simon is out with an ankle injury (very disappointing; getting her some valuable experience was a big positive to accepting the bid).    Shepard listed as questionable.  

Well, lace 'em up, and do the best we can!

The amount of injuries sustained by the womens basketball team at NU is ridiculous!

IMO,Eichorst and Boehm should be giving this situation their utmost attention.

Trainers,coaches and the administrators need to put their heads together and figure out why this has been going on for literally years.

I would hope that the attention this situation merits would have been a focal point long ago,and it probably has.

The problem,once again,IMO, with the womens bball program,is a lack of information available to the fans.Like I said, this injury situation HAS to have been addressed hasn't it?

The problem is we obviously aren't privy to information regarding the team.To me, as an avid fan of the team,it's maddening! I suspect others are frustrated as well.

As an example,in regards to the football team, there are several sites one can visit and find out how the daily practices went,who stood out,who needs to step it up,INJURIES,perceived depth charts,what recruits we're after etc.

I understand the difference in interest level between football and womens basketball is extreme to say the least,but would it kill someone,maybe a coach, to share some info with their fans?

There are 4-8 thousand fans at home games,plus a ton of others, that would just like to know more about the team they follow and care about.

End of rant.

it goes on and on..........................................and on............................................and on.............................................and on... :o  :angry:

maybe sm should do an investigative report on injuries in the nu program?  ;)

ok, a little more on the serious side-----reading coach yori's statement in the owh today kinda raised my eyebrows. please, don't take this wrong------just asking, but, throughout the past few seasons, haven't many of these injuries occurred earlier in the season(s) and become nagging throughout? oh, btw, she blamed the number of injuries on the length of the season.

it goes on and on..........................................and on............................................and on.............................................and on... :o  :angry:

maybe sm should do an investigative report on injuries in the nu program?  ;)

ok, a little more on the serious side-----reading coach yori's statement in the owh today kinda raised my eyebrows. please, don't take this wrong------just asking, but, throughout the past few seasons, haven't many of these injuries occurred earlier in the season(s) and become nagging throughout? oh, btw, she blamed the number of injuries on the length of the season.

Read that too, and was just kind of..... a little bit puzzled.  Huh ?

Injuries have been all year long, with several very early