The 2016 Transfer Thread

hhcmatt

I don't think a coach getting canned makes someone immediately eligible does it? If so... Go for him!

Now at NU, Tanner Lee in football is making the case after their coaching change at Tulane. It wouldn't be unprecedented to be granted a grievance for a change in coaching philosophy (it is a relative new phenomena, though), I do think it still seems unlikely for that sole reason at the moment. I've heard that Lee is going after an additional year of eligibility rather than an immediate year of eligibility, anyway. The "additional year" attempt is based on both the Tulane coaching change that didn't favor his skills in a new scheme as well as Lee's prior injury situations.

Will do. In the interim, please, please understand what we have in Roby. Due to Coach Cal being at UK, and that I live in Lexington and quit working for the UK Athletic Department last year, and that these recruiting guys are always around here, I hear and see a lot. I've seen Roby play a ton, and most of the those games he was the kid with the highest upside on the floor. Wasn't bragging with the prior run-on sentence. Just saying I've seen some players, and we've got one.

Long time listener, first time caller. It might be 3-4 weeks, but expect some really, really good news on a transfer coming soon.

No offense...but I'm always skeptical of new posters(alot of obsessed Krayton trolls around these parts).  Especially new posters that start out with a bang.  With that said, I hope you are right and won't hold it against you if you aren't.  Good news would be welcomed though