Best Basketball Player in the State

This was one of the featured articles on MSN when I logged onto the internet (haven't bothered to change my default settings to pick a different home page, so ...)

Now, the only question is whether he could start at UNO.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/best-college-basketball-players-by-state/ss-AAgAszR?ocid=DELLDHP#image=27

Man, I thought it was going to show Isaiah PoorBear Chandler out of Omaha Central.  He perhaps is the most "under the radar" big man in our State.

He's under the radar because of how lazy he plays

I tend to agree with you.  My son goes to Central so we go to the home games.  If you notice, against any team with size that can match him, he doesn't do very well.

Man, I thought it was going to show Isaiah PoorBear Chandler out of Omaha Central.  He perhaps is the most "under the radar" big man in our State.

He's under the radar because of how lazy he plays

I tend to agree with you.  My son goes to Central so we go to the home games.  If you notice, against any team with size that can match him, he doesn't do very well.

I coached at a class A school this season and we played central midway through the season.  They dominated us in the second half because we were very young this season, but i was hardly impressed with him.  He had a great FT stroke, but outside of that he was just lazy.  Behrens yelled at him more than once because he threw him a perfect lob and he either didn't want to go get it, or didn't jump high enough to put it down.  Half the game he was focused on standing out on the perimeter for some reason.

The kid definitely has potential with that size, but he's gotta find some sort of motor in him if he ever wants to go anywhere with his game.